Sunday 29 July 2012

Thought & Ramblings - A new era

Decided I would try this blog thing again, only this time, stick to it and add to my portfolio of post topics. Also decided to link this to my facebook page for anyone there who is interested in following it. New things that will appear here are reviews of movies, songs, tv shows and games etc as well as the normal thoughts and ramblings in similar style as before.

I have decided to remove all the posts relating to my diet and start a whole new blog dedicated to that instead. Anyone interested can follow it using this link - http://dietdiary-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

I am also working on another blog which will appear very shortly :)

Cheers

Kudos

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Welcome back Kudos! :)
    I'm glad that you'll continue this blog...
    So, I'm waiting for the new posts. :)
    Good morning Ireland! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks George. It sure has been a while since I last was here, but hopefully I can move it forward. Kalimera Greece :D

      Delete