Saturday 4 August 2012

A little vacation time

I just thought I would put a little post here to say that as from tomorrow, I will be away on a little vacation with my family to the campsite to stay for about a week. The length of our stay will completely depend on the weather, as it always, but ALWAYS, rains when we go there, and in the end, we would much rather be at home watching the rain, than trying to amuse 2 bored kids in a caravan. Anyways, during this time, it is very unlikely that I will be able to blog as there is no net connection, but rest assured I will be back and given the weather outlook for the week, that could be sooner than you think :P

Have a nice week my friends

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice vacations Kudos! I hope the weather will good with you this year! :)

    ReplyDelete