Sunday 27 May 2012

Introducing Northern Ireland....

Ok, so as some of you may have noticed in my profile, I like playing games, online games to be exact. For many years I have made good friends with people from all over the world (mainly Europe) and at one point some of us decided to show others the places we come from. So I put together a little slideshow of images that we have taken and some from the internet to show off my little country of Northern Ireland. The music is by The Corrs, and I hope you enjoy it :))

2 comments:

  1. As i have said before, very nice video my friend! :)
    Also, how did you post the video here??? I haven't find a way to do it so far.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words :) Ahhh, it is easy to add a video here, when you are writing your post, there is an option to insert a video (2 icons to the right of the insert Link option). Click on that and then click on "From YouTube" on the left hand side. then add the address of your video and voila, you are done :)

    ReplyDelete